Visual Distance Measurement on Hot Surfaces
for measuring distances, detecting positions, controlling filling levels and detecting geometric profiles on hot surfaces up to 1,500 °C.
These very harsh environmental conditions require specially configured technology and instrumentation of the measuring systems, for example protective housings and cooling frames.
Phase Shift Technology
- Application: LMC-J-0050-XX-X
- Measuring range from 0.1 m up to 150 m
- fmod = 800 MHz; cw-LD →635 / 650 nm
Pulse back-mixing method
- Application: LMC-J-0060-2-X
- Measuring range from 0.1 m up to 500 m
- Measuring rates up to 100 Hz, metering time period 1ps ≈ 0.15 mm
- Application in system: LMC-R-0093
- Measuring range from 0.5 up to 5 m and up to 1,650 °C surface temperature
- Measuring rates up to 10 Hz